Bulletin from DORO AB (publ) Annual General Meeting 2011
Sweden, Lund, 2011-03-23 18:30 CET (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
At the Annual General Meeting of DORO AB, held on 23 March 2011, it was resolved, inter alia:
- to adopt the income statement and balance sheet, and the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet;
- to distribute a dividend of SEK 0.50 per share for the financial year 2010;
- to discharge from liability the members of the board of directors and the CEO for the financial year 2010;
- to re-elect Bo Kastensson, Karin Moberg, Jonas Mårtensson and Jérôme Arnaud as members of the board of directors for the period up to and including the next annual general meeting, and to elect Charlotta Falvin as member of the board of directors from and including 1 July 2011 up to and including the next annual general meeting;
- to re-elect Bo Kastensson as the chairman of the board of directors;
- remuneration to the board as follows: the chairman receives SEK 300,000 and other members not employed by the company receive SEK 100,000 each. For work with specific projects an additional fee is proposed totaling not more than SEK 200,000 with SEK 1,000 per hour of work for board members who have performed such work as agreed with the other board members;
- to adopt principles for the appointment of the nomination committee;
- to amend the company’s articles of association so that forthcoming general meetings can be held in either Lund or Stockholm, as determined by the board of directors;
- to authorize the board, for the period until the next annual general meeting, to resolve, on one or several occasions, to issue not more than 1,900,000 shares and that the board shall have the right to decide whether new shares shall be issued against payment in cash and/or in accordance with the regulations set forth in Chapter 13, Section 5, paragraph 1, point 6 of the Swedish Companies Act (payment in kind, payment by way of set off or other conditions) and that new shares may be issued with or without preferential rights for the shareholders;
- to adopt a warrant program comprising all employees of the Doro group, whereby a maximum of 945,600 warrants are issued, each warrant entitling the holder to subscribe for one share in Doro AB during the period from and including 1 April 2014 up to and including 30 June 2014 at a subscription price corresponding to 125 per cent of the volume-weighted average price of the Doro share on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm during the period from and including 15 March 2011 up to and including 22 March 2011;
- to adopt remuneration guidelines with the principal effect that salaries and other terms of remuneration for the group management shall be on market terms.
This is information that Doro AB (publ) is required to publish in accordance with the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Trading Act. This information was submitted for publication on March 23, 2011 at 6.30 p.m CET.
Doro is a Swedish company focusing on the development, marketing and sales of telecom products specially adapted to the growingworldwide population of seniors. With over 35 years of experience in telecommunications and sales in more than 30 countries on five continents, Doro is the world’s leading brand for easy-to-use mobile phones. Doro created the Care Electronics category and in recent years its products have received several highly distinguished international design awards. The company had sales of SEK 633 million in 2010. Doro’s shares are quoted on the OMX Nasdaq Stockholm, Nordic list, Small companies. Read more about Doro at www.doro.com
For more information, please contact:
President and CEO Jérôme Arnaud, +46 (0)46 280 50 05,
or CFO Annette Borén, +46 (0)70 630 00 09.