- Doro Group
- Corporate Governance
- A responsible governance
- General Meeting
- Board and Management
Lund, Sweden, 2012-03-21 17:00 CET (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
At the Annual General Meeting of Doro AB (publ), held on 21 March 2012, it was resolved, inter alia:
• to adopt the income statement and balance sheet, and the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet;
• to distribute a dividend of SEK 1 per share for the financial year 2011;
• to discharge from liability the members of the board of directors and the CEO for the financial year 2011;
• to re-elect Bo Kastensson, Karin Moberg, Jonas Mårtensson, Jérôme Arnaud and Charlotta Falvin as members of the board of directors for the period up to and including the next annual general meeting;
• to re-elect Bo Kastensson as the chairman of the board of directors;
• remuneration to the board as follows: the chairman receives SEK 350,000 and other members not employed by the company receive SEK 150,000 each;
• to adopt principles for the appointment of the nomination committee;
• to authorize the board, for the period until the next annual general meeting, to resolve, on one or several occasions, to issue not more than 1,930,000 shares without preferential rights for the shareholders. Such new issue resolution shall include a provision that new shares shall be paid in kind; and
• to adopt remuneration guidelines with the principal effect that salaries and other terms of remuneration for the group management shall be on market terms.
For more information, please contact:
President and CEO Jérôme Arnaud, +46 (0)46 280 50 05,
or Vice President and CFO Annette Borén, +46 (0)706 30 00 09.
This is information that Doro AB (publ) is required to publish in accordance with the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Trading Act. This information was submitted for publication on March 21, 2012 at 5 p.m CET.
226 43 Lund
Phone 0046 46 280 50 00
Corporate identification number